Spektra Halo2 Crossover tatuointikone
The one machine that handles it all! The Spektra Halo2 Crossover in Bubblegum has been designed to push cartridges as well as standard needles. The Floating Collet Vice System on the Halo2 Crossover allows you to use any grip on the market: screw on grips and grips with a traditional backstem, so you can use it with cartridge grips as well as grips for standard tattoo needles. It has never been easier to change from cartridges to standard needles!
- Needle Clip-On and Stabiliser System: no need for grommets.
- Adjustable stroke with three preset locking strokes: You can go from 2.8mm to 4mm with ease.
- Adjustable give, optimised for flawless response with cartridges and standard needles alike.
- Up to 4mm of give travel
- Floating Collet Vice System that allows artists to use any grip in the market: Screw on grips as well as standard grips
- Slip-on Stroke Wheel MotorBolt style is compatible with Halo 1 Motors
- Comes with 2.8, 3.4mm and 4mm Stroke Wheels with redesigned cams for optimum torque and even less vibration.